UK Forex Trading Online
Our Mission Statement
Through our comprehensive UK Forex Online Trading Platform, our website and personal contact, we at Vantage FX strive to give our customers the ultimate trading experience by providing all the crucial tools, education and customer service that a trader would need to be successful in this rapidly moving market.
Our clients are at the heart of our business. We are committed to building long-term relationships with our clients, our managers and our team members. As to our conviction, these are the foundations not only of trust and reliability but also of exceptional product quality and service excellence.
All our efforts are directed towards our ultimate goal, which is to provide clients with unmatched access to FX products and services:
- We aim high to give Customers the best
- We care (live support, dedicated team)
- We teach (education, vdo tutorials)
- We foster (communities)
- We deliver (instant execution)
- WE ARE RIGHT BEHIND THEM
Treating Customers Fairly
The whole business of Vantage FX is committed to ensuring that the FCA principle of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is considered in all areas of our day to day business.
In adopting the TCF principle we recognise that fair treatment of our customers is about adding value to the service we offer by aiming to:
- Safeguard the interests of our customers through the product life cycle, from promotion to after sales service
- Deliver to the best of our abilities the needs of each customer by offering a transparent, efficient and professional service, and constantly reviewing our service to identify areas where we can improve
So what does this mean in reality:
- Create a culture of TCF within the company lead by the senior management.
- Clear promotional material that is compliant, jargon free and appropriately targeted.
- Encourage staff to implement TCF in their day to day business activities and recommend improvements.
- Assess all customer complaints fairly, promptly and impartially.
- Provide staff with the tools and training in order to be kept up to date with relevant training in relation to competence, data protection and other matters directly affecting the quality of service offered to customers.
- Ultimately, always question our approach and see how it can be improved.